In preparation and response to the COVID-19 pandemic, MidAmerica St. Louis Airport is implementing best practices for safety and economic recovery. To instill the highest level of confidence that BLV is a safe, clean, and secure airport for our passengers, employees, and tenants, the BLV COVID-19 Action Plan will be in effect until further notice.
BLV Passenger Terminal
- All customers are required to wear face masks during all phases of travel, including at the ticket counter, in the gate area, during boarding, on the aircraft and during the flight. Customers may bring their own mask or Allegiant Airlines will provide a complimentary one.
- TSA is allowing one liquid hand sanitizer container up to 12 ounces per passenger in carry-on bags until further notice. Additional screening of the sanitizer is required at the checkpoint.
- Family and friends are asked to stay outside the passenger terminal when dropping off or picking up passengers.
- All employees are required to wear a face mask or covering for their nose and mouth while in the terminal.
- Onsite signage and floor adhesives recommend maintaining a six-foot distance between individuals.
- Several dispensers with sanitizer are located throughout the terminal.
- Airport staff already has well-established cleaning protocols already in place, and has increased its disinfectant and sanitization protocols with products deemed by the CDC to be effective against COVID-19.
- BLV is not responsible for notifying passengers of Allegiant’s flight changes.
- Please do NOT call the airport to make flight changes.
- Airport ticket counter staff will NOT be able to make itinerary changes or cancellations.
- Visit Allegiant’s Travel Advisory Page for further directions.
- Learn more about Allegiant’s commitment to health and safety.